Easy as 1,2,3
The Bill of Lading
The Next Business Day
Are you loaning your payment to your customer for 30-60 days? How about collecting the day after delivery, so you can use the cash for your own business? Factoring freight invoices puts your money in your hands, rather than you struggling while your customer uses your money for the month.
Account setup is easy. Fees are reasonable. Factoring is the financial tool that helps your business grow or overcome a setback. Use factoring for 90 days, or for years. Factoring is a valuable financial safety net and a great step to move your business forward.
Whether you’re a new owner operator, growing your fleet, or running a freight brokerage,- controlling expenses gives you a competitive edge. Take advantage of the great savings through Steelhead Finance.
- 2-Months Free Load Board Access: Truck It Smart.
- Fuel Card Programs – Includes EFS Fuel Card & Fleet Fuel Card Funding, Credit Options and Discounts up to 50 cents per gallon at the pump! There are also great additional discounts through the FTSplus program on repairs, tires, new trucks, load boards, hotels, office supplies, cell phones, software, and more.
- Document Shipping to Steelhead with a FedEx Discount of over 40% or discounts on TripPak Document Shipping to Steelhead.
- Discounts on Authority Assistance.
Your time can be spent on other critical aspects of running your business when you utilize these services to simplify your operation.
- Transchecks: Drivers need cash for tolls, repairs, and incidentals on the road, and you need to track that cash and get it to them. Funding Transchecks through Steelhead will help you track that cash for the road.
- Receivables Tracking and Collection Services.
- Credit Check Service: On the Phone, or Online.
- Preferred Broker List: You’ll always be able to factor when working for someone on the Preferred Broker List. Our Credit Department updates this list daily to reflect brokers with great payment histories.
- Bond Filing Services: Get help getting paid from delinquent brokers. Get our experienced staff writing those claim letters, filling out those forms, and calling to track progress on your bond payments.
For Freight Brokers
- Broker Quick Pay Program: Pay your carriers fast and you’ll get that freight scheduled quicker. The Quick Pay Program is a fast and easy way to have a competitive edge in booking loads.
- Broker Bond Assistance